Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Why am I wanting a child?

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by DaniBell
DaniBell replied the topic: Re:Why am I wanting a child?
Ya for realz. I wonder why? I mean our society has drilled it into our heads that all we are supposed to want it lots of sex without the messes? And why is our society making us feel like the children we have (at any age) is a disease? I dont get it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by LooneyToonChula13
LooneyToonChula13 replied the topic: Re:Why am I wanting a child?
i honestly think there is a lot of girls who want kids like rite now! lolz im one of them

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by DaniBell
wow! I know exactly how you feel! My pill works tooo good at times :[ ya i take a prego test every month and instead of getting happy i get dissapointed. Its getting better now...im not desperate anymore....but all the time im thinking could i be carrying his child now?

And you are definitely not alone

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by lakenzie
lakenzie replied the topic: Re:Why am I wanting a child?
When I was very little I had dreams of having childern young. I still do and I'm in the same boat as you. I am on the pill, which dissapointingly works very well. I do not use any other contreseption either. On the other hand Josh and I have talked about having childern now. The only thing holding me back really is my mother and what she would think if I told her I stopped my birth control pill. I am, however, glad to know I'm not the only one. Everything makes me want a baby. That's what makes it so hard. I just know in my heart it is ment to be. I only have the problem of explaining that to everyone else. I get very anxious every month for my period not to show and am sadly dissapointed every time.

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by DaniBell
nope your not the only one. It is good to wait even though my heart doesnt want to and it makes me a lil sad from time to time...I must.

lamo Its kind of like my body is telling me ok! its time! Your at prime start poppin them out :p! lol

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by ox-Becca-xo
ox-Becca-xo replied the topic: Re:Why am I wanting a child?
I know how you feel too. I know that this is a very wrong time for me to have a baby, since I'm in high school and don't have a job, but part of me still kind of wants one. I thought i was the only one until I read this. I guess it really is just an instinct, the important part is that we don't give in for the sake of the children of our futures. It would be better to wait.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl