Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Love Letter

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by ~Amber~
~Amber~ replied the topic: Re:Love Letter
What a beautiful poem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline created the topic: Love Letter
My Darling Angels

It's been so long, too long since I've thought about you properly. I miss you, miss thinking about you, miss sitting under the stars talking to you, miss missing you.... I've made so many mistakes, cried too many tears to count but nothing on Gods green earth changes the past or brings me any closer to having you in my arms.

Your father and I actually spoke about everything a month ago, the first time since everything happened... we spoke without anger, without figthing, without resenting... But I still miss you... I still miss everything that I will never have with you.

You'd be so beautiful now. I see you in the smiles of every child, I hear you in their laughter and their cries and I miss you more.
I was cutting myself when I should've been picking out baby clothes for you, I was drinking myself into a stupor when I should've been rocking you to sleep. Once, I could've blamed mother nature... but the next was my own doing, my own choice, my own mistake.

***Nicole 05/02/07***
***Sophia 02/09/07***

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl