Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

it's my choice

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:it's my choice
OP i hope you are doing ok... and your words just completely remembered me on mine..it was exactly the same... got in the room, got blood taken..nex thing i remmeber waking up in the recovery room,and well feeling pain so that i cried, the nurse came and gave me a shoot for my pains...from there on it was all like by you.

if you ever need to talk, just mail me.

about being supportive on this site: it is a great support system, but it is mostly pro-life, cause moste of us regret our abortions.

love,
Monika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:it's my choice
I am really sorry that you feel like this is the right thing for you....things are so much clearer afterward, the fear seems smaller, the problems seem smaller and I just hope that you will change your mind before it is too late so that you don't have to live with regret for the rest of your life....this is not the only way out, we are all here for you to support you in finding a better alternative....please reconsider sweetie!! Love Meg

More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by anakie
anakie replied the topic: Re:it's my choice
im going to abort tomorrow..

and yea its my decision too..
i feel that im not really ready..
even i said its not good and
looking that website..

im still going..
i know im bad for doing it
but i think its RIGHT:(

sorry=(

More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by Meg11
All I have left to say is that if you took 3 different precautions to prevent pregnancy and you still ended up pregnant how can you look at this as a mistake, an "oops", can't you see that with all the preventative measures taken that this baby made it to your womb? Maybe this was meant to be, have you thought of that? There is a reason why this baby was conceived against all odds and it will be your loss if you rob yourself of the joy of meeting such an amazing and strong little person to have made it to your womb...I am leaving this discussion at that, you know, if you go through with this I know that your baby will suffer briefly and then be in the loving caring arms of God...you will be the one left with the permanent suffering and I just hoped that reaching out to you and sharing facts and info could prevent you from the destruction you are walking into....I will keep you in my prayers but cannot continue this conversation anymore....you know your options and you seem to know what you want, I know that abortion is not the right way and I hope that you will not have to learn the hard way that it is not...Love Meg

More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by myright
myright replied the topic: Re:it's my choice
ok Meg, thanks for telling me the real and true reasons for my decision. You know, I never figured that you, who does not know me, could tell me what I'm thinking and feeling. Here is the real and true reason why I'm doing this: I took 3 methods to prevent this pregnancy, b/c and a condom, followed by plan B when we discovered that condom broke. Does that sound like the actions of someone who wants a child? Does it? Hmmm, I don't think so. Are you aware I took Plan B less than 12 hours after sex? and I still got pregnant. What are the odds of that happening? I have in no way blamed anyone or anything or made excuses for my decision. I made this choice, without input from anyone else. I sat for two weeks and thought about it and in the end, abortion is the right way to go. I did not make this decision overnight and I'm not blaming anyone. again, I MADE THIS CHOICE.

More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by Meg11
Well legally it is your choice, I think that there has been many people here on SUG that have stepped forward to love on you and offer you a way out...if you go through with it and end up with deep regret then at least you will know that you were aware of the consequences...with that I want to let you know that even though I do not agree with your decision that I do care for you and your well being...I hope that you will come to your senses before it is too late, you can always find an excuse and a reason to justify wrong actions, go ahead and blame it on the swine flu or whatever else, there are other ways, any excuse you throw out can be thrown right back...ultimately the real and true reason that you are choosing to abort is because you don't want to face your responsibilities and consequences for your own actions...I am not saying this to be mean, I am saying it so that you can acknowledge it and put your excuses to the side so that if and when you do go through with this you see that there is no one else to blame, you have to take ownership of this choice and decision and not blame the swine flu or anything or anyone else...well I will end with this, I truly hope that you do not go through with the abortion, for your best interest as well as your baby's...with much love and prayers...Meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl