Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I regret what I did.

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by KailaMarie
KailaMarie replied the topic: Re:I regret what I did.
Congrats.

And I really want to thank everyone for the support. Its hard talking to someone in person about any of this, its easier to type out how I feel and what I'm going through.

Plus more of you understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by KailaMarie
KailaMarie replied the topic: Re:I regret what I did.
Honestly...

If you care THIS much about your baby, do NOT go through with the abortion. It will distroy you, no matter how strong you are.

I thought I would be okay after mine, I tried my hardest to not get close or attached to the life that was inside me. But its not easy to do, when its growing inside you, and seeing the ultrasound made it so much worse, seeing my baby in there..

If you are scared for your life, you need to go to your family, family is ALWAYS there when you need them. And I'm sure they will help you..

Don't make a decison you will regret because your bf is telling you too.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by Ashh14
Ashh14 replied the topic: Re:I regret what I did.
My darling, I know it's so tough right now. I hope you know that I'm here to support you and through this tough time, if I could give you a big hug I would, because you most definetly deserve one. We have to learn to not regret our past, because the present is here to create healing, and new beggining and the past mending new paths. I know it's tough, and you think you've made mistakes, but it's only made you stronger.
You ARE beautiful, no matter what.
muchh love<3

More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by chickadee208
chickadee208 replied the topic: Re:I regret what I did.
This made me upset :(

I had an abortion mainly due to my boyfriend. Even now, I see tons of babies and I wish, every day, I had not had the operation (I had it about 9 months ago). I cry still, in the shower, before bed, on the date it was to be born, all of it. I know where you're coming from, and I would like to wish you the best. I hope everything gets better for you, and soon. You'll get through it. It's gonna be hard for the first while, but it will slowly get better <3

More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by MelodyItsAGirl[[28weeks]]
MelodyItsAGirl[[28weeks]] replied the topic: Re:I regret what I did.
things may take a while but they will improve i had an abortion before and know the pain you are going through but after a while you will start to feel a little better i have been with my boyfriend for over 3 yrs also and we are now expecting a little girl due in january you just have to belive that you can be happy again one day and everything will fall into place im here to talk if you ever need someone loadsa love melody x

More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:I regret what I did.
To Anakie, Sweetie, you are speaking of your baby in past tense...you still have that precious life inside of you and NO ONE can make you abort, NO ONE....you can get a restraining order if you are afraid of the dad, that is what I did when I got pregnant with my first, he told me "the baby is not mine and I hope you and it die" I took that word of mouth to the Judge and I was given a restraining order, simple as that....here is a number to call for some help in your decision making, 1-800-395-HELP, they will help you for FREE and keep it CONFIDENTIAL, I can hear the tone of your voice and the feeling in your heart even though it is just words on a screen, you want this baby, this is your baby, and you know what, unlike many girls it is not too late, you still have him/her snug and warm, safe and sound....sweetie, do not take it for granted that you are still pregnant and don't have the money, there is a purpose in this....how far along are you? Please write me back, I would love to help you find any info out there that could help you stay safe, secure, fed, clothed, warm and most of all pregnant!! I have been in the shoes you are wearing, it was hard at first but then someone came along and helped me find the resources I had no idea about and it helped a lot, let me be that person for you...Love Meg, meg@standupgirl.com

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl