Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Dear My Baby Angel,

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by pinkchik6
pinkchik6 replied the topic: Re:Dear My Baby Angel,
I think that is beautiful i write to my baby all the time. i got a tattoo aswell for my baby. its a butterfly with two hands setting it free

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x created the topic: Dear My Baby Angel,
Dear my little sugarplum.

Mummy and Daddy still miss you baby. We love you so much, no one will ever take your place.

Its mummy 17th next month. Im getting a tattoo- for you. so you will forever be with me. If you could see it when its done, i think you'd like it. I have drawn it out and everything. Daddy likes it :).

Mummy is struggling alot with everything lately, but i try to carry on- i like to think you are watching me sometimes so i want to make you proud. Baby- i never stop thinking about. Not even for one second! Like i said in my last letter, you will always be Mummy and Daddy little baby, our first child!

I love you so much baby! forever and always.

Love
Mummy and Daddy

xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl