Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.
So, i have also chose life. i have everything in order. i am in gr.11 and will still be able to finish gr.12 next year in haft the time as everyone else.
just one thing... i just found out last saturday. but i'm starting to get bigger, is that normal? i couldn't be that far alone, i only missed one of my things.
* dizzy after eating/ if i don't eat
* tender nipples
* i have to go to the washroom ever hour/haft and hour
* i eat so much and never get full, ever.
* I can go to sleep at 9:30 and wake up at 7:00 and feel like i didn't sleep at all.
* Odd feels/little pains in my lower tummy.
* i randomly wake up at 5 every night and like need food.
* randomly i get really hot, like i'll just start sweating. and that new for me, i never sweat.
* i am not an angry person, but something little can just set me off now. its embarrassing.
the thing is i can't be more then a few weeks, can i?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Welcome to StandUpGirl