Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I chose life

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:wild systems! if anyone can help me. please do.
YuongMama wrote:

So, i have also chose life. i have everything in order. i am in gr.11 and will still be able to finish gr.12 next year in haft the time as everyone else.

just one thing... i just found out last saturday. but i'm starting to get bigger, is that normal? i couldn't be that far alone, i only missed one of my things.

my systems:
* dizzy after eating/ if i don't eat
* tender nipples
* i have to go to the washroom ever hour/haft and hour
* i eat so much and never get full, ever.
* I can go to sleep at 9:30 and wake up at 7:00 and feel like i didn't sleep at all.
* Odd feels/little pains in my lower tummy.
* i randomly wake up at 5 every night and like need food.
* randomly i get really hot, like i'll just start sweating. and that new for me, i never sweat.
* i am not an angry person, but something little can just set me off now. its embarrassing.

the thing is i can't be more then a few weeks, can i?

- It depends how far along you are and a lot of those symptoms can come because you are thinking a lot about the pregnancy. Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:I chose life
Your story is a really good one to share with other moms to be who dont know what to choose. I was also stuck in between the two decisions and from beginning I knew what was right. I was 15 when I found out I was pregnant. When I told my mom she told me that if I wont get a abortion I cannot live with her and that she will put me in the DCF custody. She told me all this messed crap every day up till I was 3 months. Then she tried to talking about adoption. Ever since I found out that I was pregnant I knew that I will keep the baby. I've had a lot of pressure because of that plus I'm still in school. Now I'm 28 weeks along with a baby boy and I'm really happy I made my choice because he is a blessing ;)

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by milanelle
milanelle replied the topic: Re:I chose life
oh that is a wonderful decision u had made, though olivia stays with God, still u have ur amazing alfie w/ ur supportive and a truly loving hubby.. Good luck with your life and i wish u all the best! take care! GOD BLESS!

much love, nelle!

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by JazzyBabes
JazzyBabes replied the topic: Re:wild systems! if anyone can help me. please do.
this story made me cry..thanks for sharing this,i hoped it touched others as much as it touched me

• Autumn
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:I chose life
Thank you for sharing your story. :) It is both heartbreaking and sweet. I congratulate you and your boyfriend on standing up for your children! It is the best choice possible.

• scariteIS26weeks!
8 years 5 months ago #6 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:wild systems! if anyone can help me. please do.
Hey everything you have is perfectly normal ohhh and I am only 9 weeks and when I found out it felt like I had a bump as well but for me its only bloating and usually is just bloating in the first couple weeks. Even though I liked to think it was a bump :) Also, your uterus is about the size of a grapefruit now when it used to be the size of your fist so that also starts the bump earlier. So for me even if I don't eat I am usually bloated! Can not wait for the real bump but for now I can just say this is one :) And you never know, you could be carrying twins, that would make you have a bump earlier on but not too early. Do you remember when your last period was? They start counting from your last period so basically they add 2 weeks to the date because no one ever really knows when they ovulated. Oh well its 2 weeks less I have to wait! So when I found out I was pregnant the doctor told me I was 6 weeks 5 days! I thought I was 4 :) So I was quite happy! Good luck and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Also, I would go to your doctors as soon as you can to make sure everything is going smoothly and he/she will answer any of your questions or concerns :) Good luck, and talk to me sometime if ya want

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl