Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

16 preg & feel lost again

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Mercede402
Mercede402 replied the topic: Re:16 preg & feel lost again
I think that it is your life and you will be the one raising the baby for the next 18 years not them.... its your baby there is a life inside you.... your too far along now that baby is growing abd believe it or not that baby knows that your its mom it hears your heart beat every second of every day and thats what makes it so special......... i could never imagine getting an abortion especially that far along i am 19 weeks and feel the baby move.. kick and respond to my voice... there is no way i could do that i would have to stand up to my parents and make them realize that its your body and your life........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by lelow_18
lelow_18 replied the topic: Re:16 preg & feel lost again
do what you think is the best way to do hun..but if i were you now might be risky and so hard for you to decide but when u see urself in the mirror with that big belly you will smile n you can say thank God for giving me this Gift of life...And i bet your parents willbe happy when they see the baby too..

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:16 preg & feel lost again
i love my baby to bits!
and theres no way im doing that again and going thru all the things that happend with sasha-lou
tbh i dont know what i was thinking when i did have the slight thought maybe they are right again OMG i must of been crazzy! but it was in my mind for tops 5 seconds
i want this baby more than anything

xxxxxxxx

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:16 preg & feel lost again
Gabby Listen to your heart. it never lies. this baby loves you, love it back.

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:16 preg & feel lost again
Gabs,
In your heart you know what you have to do.
Love, E

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:16 preg & feel lost again
hey girl.... i think u shud do wat u wana do, u wana keep ur baby so do just that, n things with ur folks will get better.... they might be upset with u now and even ur whole pregnancy, but wen that lil bundle of joy cums into their lives, they will love him or her more then anything....
i think its time to do wat u wana do n wats ryt, u did wat they wanted you to do the last tym round n we saw the outcome of that n im sure they wouldnt wana c u go threw that again and in the end they jus want wats best for u, so i think u should tell them how u feel..... its ur time to shine, time to be happy n time to be a mom if that is what u want, then dont let anyone take it away from you...

xoxox

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl