Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant 16 and so happy!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Dolly_91
Dolly_91 replied the topic: Re:pregnant 16 and so happy!
congratulations gabby..I can't imagine myself going through with having a baby at 16 haha :)

I hope it all works out for you and your boyfriend and keep the updates coming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:pregnant 16 and so happy!
heyy

i found out the sex of my baby today im having a little girl! :)

xxx

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:pregnant 16 and so happy!
katy you can have a baby at 16 in the UK hannah will be having her baby whe shes 15 and il be haveing mine when im 17 tho but im pregnant nw but i will be 17 when i have my baby :) omg i cant wait!
and im so happy!
hows everyone else going?
love and hugs gabby xxxxx

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:pregnant 16 and so happy!
:) Gabby I am soooo happy for you :) congrats! keep us updated :)

xox

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:pregnant 16 and so happy!
It all depends on your age of consent laws and if your parents want to press charges...I am proud of you for not being willing for an abortion but I also would plead with you talk to your parents as soon as possible even if you are afraid of their reaction, you really should have thought about that before you tried and succeeded in getting pregnant, I am not trying to parent you by saying this, I just feel that that needed to be said before I went further, I personally think that people should be in a very stable situation and preferably married first that is all, however there is tons of help out there for you with you being pregnant, what is your due date? Here is a number to call, 1-800-395-HELP, they will give you the number and location of the closest pregnancy resource center to you where you can get your pregnancy confirmed, they will be able to give you all kinds of information for local helps such as getting on state medical, if your parents are not covering you, and also things like WIC where they give you free milk and other staple supplies for the fridge and pantry, I will be praying for you and I hope that no matter what happens in the meantime that things will work out to the advantage of your precious little bundle....we are all here to help answer questions along the way...Love Meg

• KATYKATY
8 years 8 months ago #6 by KATYKATY
KATYKATY replied the topic: Re:pregnant 16 and so happy!
hey, congratulations. i am so happy for you. i am in a similar situation to yourself but i am 15.my boyfriend and i decided we would try for a baby. and when i took the test and it was positive we were both so happy. we were over the moon. but im really scared of telling my parents. my mum will go mad. but there is no way i can even think about having an abortion. both my boyfriend and i are so happy. we love eachother and we are so happy. but the problem is, im only 15, 2 months until im 16. my boyfriend is 18 and i am 15. will he get taken away from me because i am 15 and he is 18? please could you give me your opinion. x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl