Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

He did not let me choose.

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:He did not let me choose.
How are you doing deary?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:He did not let me choose.
im so sorry for your loss!

• emeraldforest//myheartbro
  • emeraldforest//myheartbro's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:He did not let me choose.
Thank you Eva and Gabby for your support, it means alot to me *hugs*

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:He did not let me choose.
Grief is so complicated and manifests itself in strange ways, please go and see a therapist, I think it'll really help you to learn how to cope with this loss. It's not going to happen over night, but with time you'll learn to remember your baby without feeling all this self hatred and resentment.
You do deserve to be happy and you deserve to live a life filled with love ans success. Don't deny yourself these things because of misplaced guilt, because I'm sure that your baby would not want his/ her mommy living a half life.
Of course you're going to feel lost because nothing is going to replace your little one. Allow yourself to grieve, allow yourself to cry but then give yourself permission to begin healing. You cannot live your life blaming yourself for something you had no control over.
I am always here if you need to talk.
Much love, Evangeline xoxox

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:He did not let me choose.
hi im so sorry for your loss i know what your going thru if u ever want to talk im here for you.
stay strong luv & hugs gabby xxxx

• emeraldforest//myheartbro
  • emeraldforest//myheartbro's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:He did not let me choose.
Thank you Eva, it's just so hard not to blame myself. i feel like maybe if i had done something different this wouldn't of happened. I know that sounds irrational but it's true. I just dont know how to let go and move on. I feel like i dont deserve to be happy and continue on with my life when i know that my little baby will never have one. Im so lost..

-Enya

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl