Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i wont be able to ever for give myself.

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:i wont be able to ever for give myself.
lol I'm sure everything is going to be great, especially since Ollie is so wonderful and supportive :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:i wont be able to ever for give myself.
i hope so :)

i just wana move on with my life and really go for it with me and ollie and the new baby :)
omg im so excited!

xxxxx

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Evangeline
Hi sweet pea,
Firstly, I wanna congratulate you again on the pregnancy and then... hun, I know that yr concerned about people thinking you only want this baby to replace Sasha Lou, but both you and Ollie know the truth so please try and push that aside. Sasha knows it too sweety.
This is going to be an amazing time for the two of you and you are allowed to be happy and excited. you are allowed to enjoy this pregnancy and love this baby, without fear of what other closed-minded, judgemental idiots have to say. People will ALWAYS find something to talk about when they are unhappy and unfulfilled, so pay them no attention.
All that matters now is your love for each other and the little angel you've been blessed with.
Have a happy and healthy pregnancy,
Much love and support,
Eva xoxox

• sophia roses mummy
More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:i wont be able to ever for give myself.
i feel so lost :( this pregnacey news is AMAZING but heartbracking at the same time im happy as well as verry sad deep inside :( i dont no what to do. :(

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by Evangeline
I think alot of us don't heal properly, because we don't feel we have the reight to grieve after having an abortion... The truth is, you are a mother who has a lost a child and you have the right to, and should grieve your loss. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise. You don't have to forget about your baby in order to heal and move forward :) remember her and love her, it's your right as a mother.

Hugs and best wishes, E xoxox

• sophia roses mummy
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by sophia roses mummy
r.i.p sasha-lou nicole clarke been gone 6months and 2 days :( i miss you xxxxxxx
love mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl