Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How do you ever forgive yourself?

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:How do you ever forgive yourself?
hi hunni
i know what you're going thru and im really sorry what you've been thru and you never do get over whats happend but we need to stay strong and try to move fwd with our lives and think posotive that your baby is now in heaven and safe.

loads of hugs gabby xxxx

stay strong eva :)

im here if you ever wana talk about it bcoz i now how it feels to have an abortion and loose your baby :(

xxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by tpsw123
tpsw123 replied the topic: Re:How do you ever forgive yourself?
hi, I too had an abortion nearly 11 years ago and your right you may never truly forgive yourself. I know I havent.
I have had 2 children since but that doesnt stop me thinking about my 1st baby in heaven.

You need to follow your own feelings and make peace with yourself. I tried to block out my actions as i thought i didnt have the right to cry as it was my choice etc...
still now there are certain events in my life which make me think even more about it & the guilt is just as strong...

remember everyone deals with things differently and whats right for them maybe not right for you...

stay strong xxxx

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by pinkchik6
pinkchik6 replied the topic: Re:How do you ever forgive yourself?
hey, i too had an abortion almost a year ago. you never forget them. i understand what u mean about u only want that baby. not another one i feel the same.

i break down and cry all the time. it doesnt ever get easier. i think the key is to let the baby go. but yet i still havent been able to either. i hold on to the ultra sound photo and my abortion info. its all ive got, without it it would be like my baby never existed.

i'm living my life now for my baby in heaven. im doing things like going back to school for my baby. to prove that i wouldve done it if they were here with me. i think all we can do is know that no matter what that child will always be our first. i like to believe i have an angel with me wherever i go.

Dont forget its ok to cry. we've suffered a loss no one could no about unless it happened so dont listen to people when they say it was the right thing, cause only you know what the right thing was.

x x feel free to mesage me anytime.

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:How do you ever forgive yourself?
Hi Simone! I'm sorry for your loss.
I would say that probably no one would be able to tell that you had an abortion. But if they can tell, who cares what they think?! I've lived my life being different and being judged, but in the end those people who judge don't matter. It's my life. So, hunny, this is your life. Don't live afraid of what people think!

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by sexysimz
sexysimz replied the topic: Re:How do you ever forgive yourself?
hi there im simone and well nearly 4 weeks ago i had an abortion and im feeling rely guilty everyday for the choice i made the thing is im still wayting to take a test to see if the termination has passd throu since i took the abortion pills,and ive not yet got ova it im even fraid to go outside as im so paranoyd that i will get lookd at funny and feels like evryone no.s and im being judged

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:How do you ever forgive yourself?
Hi Eva. I am so sorry to hear about your situation. The truth is that you will never completely get over your abortion. You CANNOT forgive yourself. But you know what? You can be free from the guilt of the abortion. But the only One who can set you truly free is Jesus Christ. Only once you really accept His forgiveness will you be able to go on with your life.
I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time, I wish that I could help you!
Hugs!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl