Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i finally went through with it

• MissKirsty
9 years 4 days ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:i finally went through with it
Chris07, please do not abort your baby! If you can not care for your baby, you can give it up for adoption.
You will always regret it if you abort your baby. Please do some research on abortions before you do anything.
If you don't have the finances for a baby, a Crisis Pregnancy center would probably be able to help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 days ago #2 by Chris07
Chris07 replied the topic: Re:i finally went through with it
I just found out that i am 3 weeks pregnant.

I cannot have this baby so i am going to abort it.

what will ahppen to my relationship( we've been together for 1 month)
Coz i think that we will break up....?
and how do i cope with living with what i've done...?

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:i finally went through with it
jlawrence, I wish you the best. I was in your shoes not once but twice and did not know what to do. The people around you can and are a big influence but you need to remove everyone except you and the baby from the equation. In the end rain or shine thats who is going to be affected from this. I have done both at 16 I had an abortion and at 18 I had my daughter. I am now 24 and I would not change the "paths I chose' for the world. Life has a funny way of working itself out. But just know that you can do it, you can raise a healthy happy baby and be there for all the bumps and bruises. Nothing is impossible and having a baby does not ruin your life or change your path unless you let it. I know for me I am a better person for having my daughter as a teen and more sucessful then I ever dreamed. So again remove everyone else from the equation and think about what you really want to do. At the end of the day you are the one making this decision. I am here anytime to chat. Best of luck to you. Jessica

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by jrlawrence07
jrlawrence07 replied the topic: Re:i finally went through with it
I would love to have my child and keep it and know that i can be there for it for every bump and bruise and smile down the road. but I could never imagine having a child but not having him or her with me. I know it sounds selfish and maybe i am being selfish but i believe everything happens for a reason and every choice you make creates a different path for your life. I havent slept in days because I know this is the hardest decision I have to face and i do know that what i chose will be with me for the rest of my life whether it is to have my child or not to. I know I'm too young. but i cant let that hold me back because i know that people grow and learn even if they are twice as old as i am. I know i have a lot to think about. I appreciate everyone's responses, this is why i posted my thoughts here .thank you all

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #5 by mjlovett
mjlovett replied the topic: Re:i finally went through with it
It is very frustrating that adoption is either not considered, not presented or presented as such a weak option by most of the people posting here.
There are thousands of women like myself who cry ourselves to sleep at night because we can't get pregnant.
I think it's ironic that so many women take their fertility for granted and assume they can have another baby some day when the time is "right" for them.
That is not always the case!

Why won't anyone here consider giving a child life by creating an adoption plan instead of killing their baby?
I really, really do not understand why noone here talks about it unless as an after thought like this post.
I am a wonderful Mom and I would do absolutely anything legal to adopt again. Why won't someone here consider allowing me to adopt their baby instead of killing it? WHY?

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:i finally went through with it
Hey there, you do not have to "take care of it" but rather you can flip this around and TAKE CARE OF IT as in, take care of this precious life within you, Your boyfriend said he would be there no matter what you decide, well put him to the test! Abortion is not a back up birth control plan, you may have decided to have one in the event of becoming pregnant but you still have the option to back out and personally I think you should. I had to face that option twice and I made the right choice and have the greatest reward to show for it, I have 3 kids from 3 dads, my first two were conceived out of wedlock and I was a single mom for 4 1/2 years and we did well and more than survived. I am now married and have been for 2 years next month and I gave birth 4 months ago to a child that was conceived in wedlock with my husband. I love all my kids the same and so does my husband. This baby can and will have every good and blessed thing the world has to offer if you allow his or her life to continue. Some people say choose to give your baby life but you know what that is not the issue, your baby already has life, make the choice to let your baby enjoy life. You can and will be a great mommy and if you and your boyfriend chose to do so you can always consider adoption but no matter what let this baby stay alive, you know you want to, I can feel it in your writing...we are all here to back you up, please....listen to your heart on this and do what you know you need to, Stand Up!! Please....it may seem scary at first but you can do this, we all have and those of us here who haven't would encourage you even more so to not go through with the abortion...you will suffer for it and you will have questions for the rest of your life....please think about it and do not be afraid to tell your boyfriend NO... Love Meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl