Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

1 and a half years on...

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:1 and a half years on...
i'm sorry...your story is so sad...it made me cry to read it...i know how you feel about wanting a baby tho...i want another baby, my son is 5 months old, and i hope to go to college and everything too...but still, having another baby is a big thing on my mind...if you ever want to talk to someone that understands, i'm here...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:1 and a half years on...
oh honey***
your story made me cry.. its all that im doin.. same as im feelin..
there's not a day that i don't think about my baby.. he would be now 1yr 3-4 months old..
i think too, that the baby wouldnt affect the college.. i sometimes think that its harder to study with the abortion than with the baby.. well atleast thats how i feel about it..
hunn, if you ever need someone to talk, i am here for you.. i know, talkin doesnt make it go away, but it helps a bit, to talk with people that have the same feelings..
stay strong!
love**

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by jenni
jenni created the topic: 1 and a half years on...
I had been with my ex on and off for about 5 months when i discovered i was pregnant i missed all the signs and didnt think anything of it until i missed my second period and began to get morning sickness i then took a pregnancy test with my best friend as my ex didnt believe me when i phoned him to tell him the test was positive at first he didnt believe me until i showed him the test. i was sure i did not want an abortion and he was in 2 minds. he soon told his dad who then told my mum about te pregnancy she was distruaght although she had an abortion when she was 16! she TOLD me i had to have an abortion along with his mum. i was so upset but felt i had no power over the choice she booked an abortion on behalf of me! when i went to the clinic for my pre op they asked me if i wanted the abortion i wanted to say no but she was stood outside the door watching. I went through with the abortion but before i went down i begged the nurses not to make me do it ut because she made me sign the form they injected the anasthetic!! i woke up and creid my eyes out, mum just pretended nothing had happened. i creid for weeks and weeks and finally my ex came round after ignoring me throughout the process completly!! one and a half year on and and i find my self desprate to be a mum with my new boyfriend of 10 months! i find myself walking round and online looking at baby clothes prams car seats and nursery furniture. i am so desperate to be a mum and i wish i had not had the abortion although my ex was sleeping with some other girl when he found out i was pregnant but i wouldve been a single mum i just wish i had that baby here with me now or that i ad the chance to be a mum now. i sit at home thinking of ways i can get pregnant and convince my boyfriend it wasnt planned as he wants to go to uni and i have just began college but a baby wouldnt afect my college...i wish i could be a mum!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl