Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Do you think I should go back to him???

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by roddi
roddi replied the topic: Re:Do you think I should go back to him???
I would say no. Don't take him back. Stay with the man that will love you and your son. I would tell Glen sorry but it is too late. I think Matt would be a far better choice then Glen. May God be with you and the choice that you make.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Do you think I should go back to him???
No, I would not accept him back. If he can \"walk out\" once, he can do it again....

Nicki

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by kmurph29
kmurph29 replied the topic: Re:Do you think I should go back to him???
Do not mess up yor childs life. All that may sound good, but what if he gets confertable and go back to his old way I have seen it before with my sister. then you will have lost the great guy that has been there for your son this whole time and what you are providing your son with right now. Things with him did not work out for a reason. please keep the stability that you have now, your son will be more upsit that his father left him in the beginning of his life then you all not getting back together. I love my stepfather more than ever and would never have wonted my parents to get back together because I know my life would not be as great as it is now.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:Do you think I should go back to him???
its good you wanna be back with him, and I cna understand that, after all like you said, hes not only your old best friend/ your first love/ hes your babys daddy.. but you gotta think about this people always want what they usaully wont be able to have, when he gets you back whats he going to do.. it took you being with anothor guy for him to grow up, it took you having a kid to do that. yes you were both young, and even though neither of you asked for it you got it, he should have stepped up then, not now.. but atleast he did step up... see what he can do before you make an official choice, make sure he holds his stuff together. dont leave the one you love for the one you like, otherwise the one you love will leave you for the one they like... meaning dont give up the best thing for something that may not be permanet, because it will leave you, following the example you set, for something that isnt permanat.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by jade72
jade72 replied the topic: Re:Do you think I should go back to him???
Oh my that Glen!! I can tell you right now...He wants what he can't have. Guys can be very sucky like that. Once they realize that a girl they treated not so nice has met a great guy they are all of a sudden \"changed\". In most cases it's not a real change but an act to get you back. I have been there!!:S Matt loves your son unconditionally and you as well. That's a hard thing to find since connor is not his own. You are very blessed to have such a GREAT guy in your life to love you and your son the way you should be loved. Don't get sucked in. I mean I could be way off and maybe your ex has changed but it seems like it is way too late for that now. I mean he should have known what he had from the start. Matt knows:)

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by jasmine7312007
jasmine7312007 replied the topic: Re:Do you think I should go back to him???
No you most definitely should not go back to be with him.
In your Long post you seem to be trying to convince to go against what you know is the best for both you and your son. What is best for a child is a stable loving environment where a child can flourish, not simple his or her real parents, in that case why even have adoptions or Child welfare agencies. As another person said before, yes he said he was young and immature and childish, etc..., but so were you and you sacrificed that childhood to bring your child into this world.
You found yourself a very great man who loves you and your child as his own, so I think it would be best for both you and your child to be with this man that chose to be with you.
You yourself know that this is the best bet, so do not try to go against what you know and feel to be the best.
Glenn is Connor's father

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl