Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by ashleymarie07
ashleymarie07 replied the topic: Re:9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it
hey there hun, i don't think he should make you choose. i think that is very wrong. but remember the choice is yours not his, if he really leaves you then it wasn't meant to be. everything happens for a reason(or at least thats what i believe) i really dont know what to say except make sure whatever you do is what YOU want. don't let him threatning you give up a baby that you truly want. everyone i know who has given their baby up, regrets it. but keep me posted and i will be praying for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Ndanu
Ndanu replied the topic: Re:9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it
girl, its true you have to live with yourself forever... If your husband is threatening to leave you if you dont have the abortion then my dear truth be told, he does not love you the way you think he does. If he had any compassion for you, suggesting that would not even be anywhere near his mind and for a fact, he does not know you. keep your child... it is a blessing and you may be on the verge of a breakthrough.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it
It sounds that you know you have to have this baby. i am relieved to hear your heart is telling you to keep it and you do need to listen to that. you will never be the same, and you are not the same right now. so please choose your baby.

your husband will either love you and stand by you and if he doesnt then you know he doesnt love you, and you can go on knowing that you did the right thing and left behind a person who was taking you down the wrong path anyway-even though it may b epainful, it will never be as apinful as knowing you aborted your baby again.
i dont think you could deal with that again, you will resent your husband and yourself.
i pray you make the right desision and keep the gift God gave you.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by I have been there
I have been there replied the topic: Re:9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it
Wow Crystal!! What a brave decision. There are alot of scared women who could look up to you for making such a brave decision.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by kdcastro7
kdcastro7 replied the topic: Re:9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it
dont do it.. all i can say.. try your best to give the baby a chance. its not the baby fault..do the right thing ..trust me you will feel so bad if you do it.. think about it.. you will be ok... B)

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by brooke
brooke replied the topic: Re:9 weeks pregnant and haven't decided to keep it
I appreciate everything everyone has wrote to me! Thankyou for being there. We have decided to keep the baby and I belive my husband is more excited about it than me! I will keep everyone posted throughout the pregnancy. Thanks too everyone again for being there when I thought I had noone!:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl