Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I became strong.

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I became strong.
I'm glad you made the right decision for your baby and didnt le the pressure from your boyfriend get the better of you!
Good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by MyZombieHeart
MyZombieHeart replied the topic: Re:I became strong.
I admire you very much for the choice that you decided to make. There are some girls out here (me, sadly, included) who went through with it just to make the men in our life happy. And going through all this with my boyfriend, I've come to realize that They can't understand how this feels. They can't understand what it's like to find out you're pregnant. They can't know how motherhood feels. And they don't know what it's like sitting back there waiting for someone to kill your baby. Even if it only is a peanut, it's still living. It's still a part of you both. I wish i had your strength, your willpower.

I almost feel the need to thank you, for posting this story. Not only because you're telling the world what you're doing, but because YOU're deciding to do this.

let's be cheesy for a second.

You go, Girl! :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:I became strong.
You are strong. As I was reading your post I thought, \"what if she had not listened to her heart? What if she went through with the abortion to make her boyfriend happy?\" I'm sure you would have regretted it for the rest of your life. You made the right decision. You should be proud of yourself. Way to go! Way to Stand Up.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:I became strong.
that is so awsme, your story will help so many people. imso glad that you relised you were doing it for the wrong reasons. good on you. i wish you so much luck. i hope everything works out 4 u.

• teachermom
  • teachermom's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #5 by teachermom
teachermom replied the topic: Re:I became strong.
Congratulations honey!!!! I don't even know you but am soooo proud of you!!! I'm so happy your parents are supporting you. I wish you a healthy, happy 9 months and may God bless you for not going thruog hwith it. I can tell you would hav esuffered with that forever.

YOU ARE STRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOM AND MOM's HAVE TO BE STRONG!

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by Shana
Shana replied the topic: Re:I became strong.
Congratulations!!I am so proud of you. I went thru the exact same thing and I can tell you right now my daughter was MORE then worth it

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl