Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Maybe I just get paranoid!?!

• teachermom
10 years 11 months ago #1 by teachermom
teachermom replied the topic: Re: Calm down.....
You are most fertile during OVULATION - in fact you must be ovulating to get pg. Your period IS NOT the most fertile time.

Typically - most women ovulate around the middle of their cycle - they say around day 14 for most, but I, for example, am day 19, so if you're going to be risky atleast know your cycle. And sperm can live up to 5 days - so if you ovualte on day 14 - sperm from day 9 on can hang around in there and fertilize an eggy that comes through days later.

It's true that some women have odd cycles so it's not impossible - at any time to get pg - but it is HIGHLY unlikely that you got pg this time!

Be more careful!

(PS - before anyone questions my info - I am a self proclaimed expert on getting pg - after 4 years of unexplained infertility and 6 miscarriages - and hundreds of fertility treatments - I can assure you I have learned all about getting pg from the best doctors in the country!) :) IT's all verifiable. GO look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by JLB06
JLB06 created the topic: Maybe I just get paranoid!?!
:blink: I had my period last week (Saturday through Thursday) and then on Friday night my boyfriend and I had sex. We didn't use a condom and he did not ejaculate inside of me but I always get paranoid b/c pre-ejaculation can cause you to get pregnant! I also heard after your period is when you are most fertile. I've been on Birth Control for about 4 months. Maybe I am freaking out, I don't know. I'm new to the site and was wondering if anybody had an opinion about it? :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl