Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

blighted ovum and very depressed

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:blighted ovum and very depressed
I feel so sorry for you . It would be hard to see the screen and continue to watch ur tummy grow. I've never heard of that happening before but i pray that when the time is right, you will have a beautiful healthy little baby in your arms. I'm glad that you stood up to your boyfriend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by MyZombieHeart
MyZombieHeart replied the topic: Re:blighted ovum and very depressed
I can't see the keyboard, I'm crying that hard. I can't even begin to know how you feel about this. It also seems like you're taking a negative situation and using it to better yourself. That takes not only desire and courage, but some MAJOR cahones.

but.

He was CHEERING?!?
WTF?!?!

That's what makes me angry.
But i'm not going to say the typical \"you're so much better than him, you don't need him\" stuff all us girls say to each other. Just this.

You are my hero. Plain and simple. <3

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:blighted ovum and very depressed
oOo babe im so sorry!! :( that made me cry! im so proud of you for making the right decision and i know it must be so hard to have gotten excited and then had such a let down. now you have a second chance and can get a better guy than that b/c that was a real butthole thing for him to do. good luck and i'll pray for what you still have to go through!

Kailey

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:blighted ovum and very depressed
hey when you find that guy who really loves you then it will be the right time to have a baby. you will be okay. it is hard but all is well that ends well so turn these lemons into lemonaid.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:blighted ovum and very depressed
im glad that you made the decision to keep it but im so upset about what happend and how your bf was such an a** about it, good on you for dumping him you deserve much better. i hope things go ok for you. you can now make the most of your life and have children in the future. if you ever need to talk we are all here for you.

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:blighted ovum and very depressed
wow im so sorry for what your going through. it must be so hard to here that after you finally decided that you wanted to keep the baby. its good that your praying about the situation. i'll keep you in my prayers as well, because im sure you can use it. good luck.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl