Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please pray for my baby sister

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:please pray for my baby sister
*hugs* i will pray for ur sis and her baby........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by Meagi
Meagi replied the topic: Re:please pray for my baby sister
I will keep her and the whole family in my prayers. Hopefully the doctors can help her with out endangering the baby at all.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:please pray for my baby sister
Hi...

I know that we've talked for awhile, and I am sorry to hear about your sister. I know that you were in denial at first as well, but glad that you came to realize it's ok. I am glad that you care for her, and the baby. I am praying all will go ok. Keep in touch.

Nicki

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by kieranpreggo
kieranpreggo replied the topic: Re:please pray for my baby sister
She will be okay, these things just sometimes happen for no good reson. I know she'll do fine, i feel it in my heart

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by Mia3
Mia3 replied the topic: Re:please pray for my baby sister
Hey Girl, I can relate to what you're going through right now. Last year my son was very close to dying as well, and he had all sorts of different things going wrong with him all at once. He was only a few weeks old and about five pounds at the time. Just like with your sister it seemed like he was only getting worse everyday. I got to the point where I didn't even want to speak to the doctors anymore because with every new day they only had more bad news for me. But eventually (four months later) my little guy pulled through when no one, not even the doctors thought he would. I know it is hard to have faith right now but you have to be strong for your sister. She needs you to believe that she will be okay. I think that maybe your dad isn't in denial, he's just refusing to give up on his little girl. Well I'll be praying for you and your family and wish you all the best. Keep us posted okay.

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by mummykayz
mummykayz replied the topic: Re:please pray for my baby sister
(((hugs))) hope shes ok...... **praying 4 her**
luv 2 u nd yr famly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl