Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Dated a Rapist

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by .:rachel:.
.:rachel:. replied the topic: Re:Dated a Rapist
my friend was in the same place as you, she got pregnant by a guy who she thought she loved and knew he didnt love her back, he hit her and was very abusive to her, she didnt tell anyone because he said if she ever left of told her would kill her. well one day he pushed her and was throwing her cat against the wall trying to kill it, she was tired of it and wanted better for her and the baby, so she told him to leave, and went and sat in the kitchen.. well he came out of the room and choked her till she passed out, when she woke up, she couldnt see anything our f er right eye, so she went to the bath room and saw she was covered in blood! while she was passed out he beat her and stabbed her four time in the stomach!!!! and tried to cut her hand off! she called 911 and they rushed her to the hospital, where she spent over a week and over 30 hours of surgery, at almost 5 months pregnant she and her baby almost lost their lives! hes in jail now, and her and the baby are both doing good, but hunnie you desirve sooo much better than that, any man who would ever hit a woman is not a man!!! and im sorry my friends baby's daddy tired to take her life and his OWN babys! he does not desirve to live for that! your a mommy ou and you baby come first!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #2 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:Dated a Rapist
hey hun, I sorta know what your going through, and ive got some helpful advice. Now abortion is never the answer in my opinion. Since you've been through that traumatic experience i have some helpful options for you to think of, there are emergency shelters in every community, i believe there is infoline if you dial #211 depending on where you live. Stay with someone you trust, anyone other than your boyfriend. I know it will hurt really bad to leave him but hes not right for you, and your child. think about your baby. Also, there is adoption, if you strongly believe your not ready to take care of a baby. I'm here if you ever need me.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Ame07
Ame07 replied the topic: Re:Dated a Rapist
I left and it's been a little over a year since I've been gone. I still miss him, but I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He's celebrating his first X-Mas and he's almost a year old now! I know I can't go back to him, but it doesn't make it any less hard, you know? You all say you've been there but how did you make it? He still calls me, and haunts my dreams. I don't know what to do.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:Dated a Rapist
oh my god i am so glad u left. please dont go back there for ur sake and ur babies sake. no matter how many times he says hes gunna change u know it will never happen. i hope u are alrite i know things will work out for you

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by Taurus babe
Taurus babe replied the topic: Re:Dated a Rapist
It does hurt, but after a certain period of time you will never regret your decision. I promise. It's so hard to have the strength to leave an abusive relationship, but you've taken the first step. I'm so proud of you for leaving, Have you seen a doctor? You need to be seen after that man pushed you down the stairs. Someone listed a great website here that porvides so many wonderful resources for preg. women. Don't feel like you have wasted anyone's time. We are all here for each other, and we are all here to support eachother becuase we can all relate to some of the same curcumstances. Please stay strong. You will miss him, but you CAN NOT go back to him. I did it a few times and it makes it so much harder the next time and this guy could become even more scary if he knew you were trying to 'run away' from him. You are not running away, but he may feel thus way because he sees you as his porperty. Please stay safe.
xo

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:Dated a Rapist
email me please... you have not wasted anyones time especially mind. i am here for you. my heart aches for you. you can get out of this. dont let your baby go through what you have had to go through.... why make your self anymore. you dont desearve this. please leave. i am begging you.....:dry: :(
i am so worried about you. please listen to us... you need to leave.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl