Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

more scared than ever

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:more scared than ever
That's such a terrible thing to happen to you, but be strong. Look through your tears and grab on to anything you can, accept all the support you can. Everyone has a guardian angel and I believe yours will be standing by you the whole time. I can't say this will get better, because maybe it won't but if you just get pushing through this you'll come out from this dark time and reach the light where you can finally take a deep breath and let it all out. Please be strong, you can't quit now, your children need you and you need them, togethor you guys will make it through this and come out stronger. No one should have to struggle (especially over the selfish act of your husband) but the life loves to test us and I believe you are strong enough to get through it. Cry till you can't anymore and take one day at a time. I truthfully hate that advice, especially when I'm getting it, but I've found it to work in situations like these. I believe in you, and I believe in your children. Hold on to eachother for dear life because finally, at the end of it all you are NOT the only one there for you, your children are they too, and they love you for loving them. Believe, and you can do it.
Good luck always,
Anna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:more scared than ever
well your strong if you came for advice thats the first step in the right direction., i know your scared n you never thought he would leave but hes not a man if he could leave his family for some girl who isnt much of a woman for taking him but thats good for them cause god doesnt like ugly meaning they will get tons of bad luck., be strong your kids need you seek support from all your friends n family members rite now you dont have to go through it alone ask a family member to go with you you can do it trust me i have 6 kids grannted i have my man but he doesnt do much anyways i bel in you you can do youll be ok youll get through it will work out keep your head up n stay strong if you ever need to talk you can email me., n good luck to you

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by mommy2lucas
mommy2lucas replied the topic: Re:more scared than ever
i know it seems like u are stuck or whatever but just remember nothing is impossible and these children are in your life for a reason! just be strong!

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by gen02
gen02 replied the topic: Re:more scared than ever
Hi,it must really be a scary feeling,the person who was there when the angels were conceived has sudenly decided to bail on u,what i can say is \"God does not give u a battle that he knows u wont b able to win at the end,and God does not make things easy however he makes them possible.U will get through this,it might not seem that way now,however u will.U r in my thoughs,heart and prayers,plz keep us posted.And keep ur head high and show ur husband ur tough and u will get through this with or without him.:cheer:

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:more scared than ever
AWW girl.You poor thing. Your man doesnt seem to have any respect for you or the kids, thats not nice at all.
Is there any family support out there for you guys? Can you get help from a Support service for other baby things?
I hope things go well for you and the kids and try not too stress too much coz that will bring on labour too.
Keep us updated

Kez

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by mummykayz
mummykayz replied the topic: Re:more scared than ever
heya honey i cant imagine wot ur goin thru but if it helps i hav 2 babys and im single too.
im sure youl b a fantastic mummy- if their dad doesnt want then it just means you get al their love to yourself.

lotsa luv kayleigh xxx<br><br>Post edited by: SweetTea, at: 2006/11/26 13:58

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl