Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Waiting

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Waiting
i'm glad that everything is going good for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Jaydens_mummy
Jaydens_mummy replied the topic: Re:Waiting
Oh my goodness that must have been such a terrifying experience for you! I dont nkow how i would cope having another child after my son, still only being 16. How old is Konor?
I am so so happy for you that your partner and you are happy, and i wish you all the best for you, your son, your bf and your soon to be born baby girl!
Take care be strong and have fun :) xxx

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by krystelandgabe
krystelandgabe created the topic: Waiting
I found myself sitting in the doctors office, wanting to find out what was wrong with me. I was sick to my stomach, everybody else was talking about how i could be pregnant again, that cant be it, Cory and i were very careful, we never had sex without a condom. I never thought that at 17 i would have a child a be pregnant again. \"Krystel\", my name was called. This place was so cold, i didnt even really know why i had come, it was probably just a simple little cold. Why am i here, i kept asking myself. I should just go home, i shouldnt waste there time, i should just leave. I asked the doctor when i walked into the room, \"would you be upset if i told you that i should leave, and that i am sorry for wasting your time.\" He looked at me and laughed, i didnt think it was funny, i honestly didnt know why i was here. He told me that i should tell him what my problem was and i told him that i am constantly sick and that i didnt feel good, he asked if i had missed my period and i told him that i wasnt sure if i had missed becuase i didnt have regular periods. He told me that he would like to take a pregnancy test. That was fine even though i thought that there was no way that i could have been pregnant. 17 freaking years old. I never thought about this before. I loved my life, my son was young. And i thought that i would wait until i was older and i was out of high school. so i peed in the cup. I was taking forever, i sat in a little room for about an hour, and i think that it was even longer than a hour. It sucked. FINALLY, the doctor comes in. He asks me, is there anybody with you today? I said no and i was sooo scared, i thought that maybe i had like AIDS or something. I told him \"no, i didnt bring anybody\" so he said that he wanted me to prepare myself, i was a little worried, who am i trying to fool, i was terrified. He looked at me and he grabbed my hand, then he goes, KONOR IS GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER! he was so excited about it. I started screaming!!! NOOOOOOO why does this have to happen to me? WHY? This is just wonderful. So walking out of the doctors office it was like i was on auto pilot. I got into my car and i drove out of the parking lot. I didnt know where i was going, i ended up at Cory's work. I told Tom that i needed to talk to Cory and asked if he could go get him, Cory came sprinting out. He was freaked out, saying, \"Krystel whats wrong, whats wrong Krystel,\" so i told him, \" Cory, you are going to be a father,\" he fell to his knees How could this happen, what is going to happen now? Is Cory going to leave me? Great, i have no idea what is going to happen. I love Cory, I cant lose him.

Time goes by, i am still with Cory, I am 20 weeks pregnant, and we are doing okay, a lot has happened in just this last month, but our love is strong enough for anything. I am having a little girl, and my son Konor couldnt be happier. I am so happy and i realized that, this is truly a blessing!
:laugh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl