Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

::im under soo much stress::

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:::im under soo much stress::
please dont stress as it stresses the baby out too. Thats so sad about puppy, i hope she is having fun with all the puppy friends in heaven.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by xoandrewsbabi08
xoandrewsbabi08 created the topic: ::im under soo much stress::
well...we had to put my puppy to sleep on friday. :( i have been crying basically 24/7 ever since then. i loved her so much and i still do and im under so much stress..i had like a 2 day headache from stress..and my baby knew because she was kickin the hell outta me. but i would really like some support from u girls cuz it helps a lot...but we got picture frames for my puppys pix and were gonna hang up her pix along with a poem that i wrote to her..but i miss her so much..ive had support from family friends and my boyfriend but please just leave a little something!! this is so stressfull while your pregnant..im sure some of u kno just how i fell too...

R.I.P. Baby Girl (thas my puppy's name jus so u no)
11/3/06

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl