Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I miss my daughter

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:I miss my daughter
Im so sorry to hear about that I couldnt imagine that happening with my child... Not even for a second... It would be hard going throughout 6 months of pregnancy, meeting you child, finally having him or her there, then losing them.. again I am so so so sorry for your loss, questions that others ask about your child will always bring you down, and its always going to be hard.. but hold your head high. have hope..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:I miss my daughter
I AM DEEPLY AND TRUELY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

STAY STRONG

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:I miss my daughter
I just read your story and I hope and pray that you have been able to heal some since then. What a big thing to go through at your age. I am so sorry and I hope you get the chance to have another baby when you get married someday. I know you will be a great mom then and that you will never take your kids for granted like some do . God bless you and sign my guest book if you want to talk sometime Meg

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by menendr2
menendr2 replied the topic: Re:I miss my daughter
I wish i could give you the words.I just read your story today.I have a healthy baby, my life is full of good things as it may seem but im still so sad.I have a new bf but i dont trust ppl no more,I try to concentrate on her but i think im not prepared,not yet.I feel so selfish and so unhuman,,,sometimes i want to cry.Its been only 2 months and i can still conceive life w/o her, and im so scared my period will never come and im prego again ( my quarentine and pèriod altogether lasted for nearly 55 days!!) im obsessed with babies, im so obsessed with pregnancy and post pregnancy..i think it all went off so fast.I have nightmares about being prego again,about being alone, sometimes i feel so so sad i want to die although if i have to resume my life id say im happy.I dont know the pain you are going thru,,,but i feel so so bad im not a better mother and im not thankful, at least a lil bit more, for all the things I have.:(

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:I miss my daughter
:( i really know how you feel... i had the same thing happen to me. i lost my son to premature birth. so i know .. i really do... i am bawling right now... damn... i dont have anything more to say i guess... so write me sometime.

• breezybwe
10 years 6 months ago #6 by breezybwe
breezybwe replied the topic: Re:I miss my daughter
i am so sorry for your loss. you are in my prayers, be strong, i could only imagine what you are going through, if you ever need someone to talk to im here along with so many girls on the site. may god be with you and may you one day have a beautiful life with many beautiful children.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl