Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

So Scared!

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:So Scared!
first of all, congrats on your pregnancy, and second of all, you arent alone, you must do whatever you want to do, not what everyone else wants you to do. Its your body, your life and you make the decision you think is right :)
xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:So Scared!
Hey Molly,

I was in your position 8 months ago my baby would have been due July 6th and my bf and his mum made me abort so far since that and since we have been broken up i have fallin in and out of depression and also been in a car accident in which i nearly died in!!!!

Is all i have to say to you the abortion is not pain ful and you dont think about it at the time.....its the aftermath of what you did that kills you i would never ever do it again it makes me sick i miss my little girl everyday of my life. People learn in different ways i hope you have the strength to say no your keeping it i wished i had the strenght to but now i am tryin for another baby with my bf:)

I wish you luck!!!
MAKE THE DECISION FOR YOURSELF... NOT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY!!!!!

Angela xoxox

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by ~erin
~erin replied the topic: Re:So Scared!
Yes, I agree. You should tell your mom. I didn't and she found out the night before my abortion and I found out she was very supportive, and would've helped me along the way. You have no idea the guilt you will feel for the rest of you life..everytime I see a child or a little baby..I just want to break down. I miss him/her so very much and wish I could undo what I did...Please reconsider....

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by swicky102706
swicky102706 replied the topic: Re:So Scared!
Hey, I cant make the decision for u no one can. U have to follow your heart. Do u want to keep it? What do u believe is the right thing? I had an abortion in October of 2006. I did it in order to not tell my family. I have never believed in it nor do i now. I regret it and what is worse today would of been my first mothers day and my baby would be about a month. Not a day goes by that i dont think about what would of could of been. Listen eo ur heart, dont be scared into something u dont 100 % want to do.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by darkie
darkie replied the topic: Re:So Scared!
Hi Molly you have a chance to have a baby please take it having an abortion is a very serious thing I can tell you from what I went through and I would never advise anyone to have one god takes us through all of our difficult times and he will take you through yours so don't worry but please take the chance that you have to have your baby and why I am telling you this is becasue I have been trying for four years after having two miscarriages and haven't been able to get pregnant since and it kills me every month to see my periods come because I want to have a baby of my own to love and care for, I have decided that I am not trying anymore becasue I can't take the pain I also told my self that kids aern't a part of mylife but you got that chance so please take it and god bless.

Take care

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:So Scared!
girly how are you. did you know that you refered to it as YOUR baby. remember that. cause i think you know that you want to keep it.and if the dad is not being understanding and you really love him then you need to sit down and talk to him about it. and remember he is in shock too... which is why he is offering you drinks and acting like you are not pregnant. guys dont deal with this that often. sometimes they think if they act like it is not there then it will go away and just so you know even if you get an abortion it wont just go away. it will always be apart of you.and abortions are not fun. they are emotionally draining. and it is something that i think you will regret. so keep this in mind and keep me posted on what is happening. and tell your mom. you have a world behind you.. lets us stay there.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl