Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need help please!

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by jazzy_jme
jazzy_jme replied the topic: Re:need help please!
Yep it's their first grandchild...hopefully they'll be excited and supportive about that...it's just that i'm not married...a big no no in my family but i just need to bite the bullet and do it...thanks for the support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: "Telling Parents"
Hello there! I think you should just tell them, you are old enough... other then others I guess and afaird their parents will kick them out of the house and such. Are you afaird to tell your parents? Are you close to them? Are you married, live outside of the home?
If you need any suggestions on how to tell them here is a/my web site:

Nicki<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/06 15:56

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:need help please!
I hope you go well with the big reveal but personally your old enough to make up your own mind. Congrats on the pregnancy!

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by krystelandgabe
krystelandgabe replied the topic: Re:need help please!
Just tell them, you are a big girl now. Just tell them, dont stall, they will be happy, is it their first grandchild?

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by jazzy_jme
jazzy_jme created the topic: need help please!
hello!
i am going to tell my parents that i'm pregnant. I'm 24 and 12 weeks and haven't told them yet...any hints or tips? thanks, j-me

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl