Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Trouble Sleeping

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by lissa
lissa replied the topic: Re:Trouble Sleeping
hi, magnesium supliments help me fall asleep, I usualy take half a magnesium supliment pill an hour before I go to sleep. They sell them at most drug stores, but if you go on it make sure to ask your doctor first, since they usualy only recomend 200mg for pregnant women.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gina
10 years 8 months ago #2 by gina
gina replied the topic: Re:Trouble Sleeping
thats exactly how i felt until about week twenty and i was also i college. i ended up having to drop out of two classes because i slet through them too many times by mistake. i totally understand what your going through. there wasnt really anything i could do about it. i hope you figure something out though, good luck. by the way my baby is due in 16 days!!!

gina

• Tracey
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Tracey
Tracey replied the topic: Re:Trouble Sleeping
Your baby is probably on the opposite schedule of sleeping during the day and keeping you up at night...already!!! I know that it can be hard, but try eating foods that give energy during the day and then having foods like turkey, herbal tea (chamomile) or even warm milk to help you relax at night.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:Trouble Sleeping
I think your just excited about the baby & cant really get it off your mind & you probably think that you have to eat all of the time just cause your eating for two...but its not really like that...you should try reading like some baby names books :) or watch a really boring movie! lol...sleeping in really cold rooms makes me sleepy...maybe cut up the a/c a little bit :) lol...but I hope you find a way to get more sleep...cuz its needed! :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Trouble Sleeping
i have no idea.Maybe head off to the Doctors to see what they can do coz its no use not getting enough rest!
I'm 12 weeks pregnant today and all through from 8 wks i get tired at about 4pm..its a pain especially when u have a toddler to run after.
I hope things sort out for you

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Trouble Sleeping
Hi. I remember wanting to eat all through out the night also. Try some crackers, and relax yourself. Maybe to a boring movie. I'd talk to your doctor about this.

Nicki

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl