Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hey there

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:hey there
im really glad that this site is here to it has helped me through my abortion also and i lovethe fact that i can also help others. if anyone ever wants to talk about abortions jst ask im happy to help....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:hey there
Hi. I am glad this site has helped. I think it's great that people are able to talk on here. If you want to ever chat, just write me.

Nicki

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 created the topic: hey there
Hi there everyone,

im just letting everyone know that i would not have gotten through my abortion problems without this website. It has been such a great help to me. I thank everyone that has helped me through it. :P

Having my abortion was the most hardest thing to do but you get on with life and everything buts its still in the back of my head.

Once agian thanks you everyone that has helped me over the past 2 weeks it has mean so much to me:P

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl