Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I just don't know...

• Sunshine
  • Sunshine's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #1 by Sunshine
Sunshine replied the topic: Re:I just don't know...
hey thanks. I did just take a preg. test and it was negative..but hten i told my b/f and he said i took it too soon. I have not taken the pills for 2days and usually i start on the 2nd day of taking them. So do u think he was right...did i take the test too early?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TabbyCat
12 years 2 months ago #2 by TabbyCat
TabbyCat replied the topic: Re:I just don't know...
hi,

i found out i was pregnant 3 weeks ago and i was also taking birth control pills. i asked the nurse if this would have harmed my baby and she said no it wont have harmed it, so dont worry xxx

• Sunshine
  • Sunshine's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #3 by Sunshine
Sunshine created the topic: I just don't know...
alright well i am on birth control but i have a problem with taking it the right way...well i stopped taking it for a week(my b/f and i did not have sex that week) then i was going to go spend a week w/ him at his house for spring break so i decided i needed ta start taking it again. I started taking the pills 2-3 days before we did have sex. Now i am getting worried i am pregnant. I have brown spoting...for almost 2 weeks now and that is not normal for me to have. I have been eating way more and had tons of headaches and feeling sick in the morning and even gagging but not geting sick. I have defn. been very emotional and in bad moods lately too. My boobs hurt a week after we had sex and my body, mostly my back. My mom makes sure i am taking my birth control the right way now because she figured out i have been not taking it right so i have kept taking the birth control this month in a week is when im suppose totake the other colored pills so i can have a period. Is it possible tha I could be pregnant? if i am was me taking the birth control this month going to harm the baby? I'm really confused about this. Help me!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl