Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

He has another son. He is still married.

• chica_latina
11 years 1 day ago #1 by chica_latina
chica_latina replied the topic: Re:He has another son. He is still married.
dont have the abortion just bcause he wnats u to an its best for him u should think about what u want a baby is a blessin and if he can see that wih u maybe he is not ready to be a dad an i feel sorry for his 8month old baby he deserves someone honest and caring a s dad...as for u parents well they care about u thats why they want the best for you but if they can get round the idea that u havia an baby u just have to wait and see that when ur little one is born they will came round as they wont be able to resist the baby
good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 days ago #2 by emilianyz
emilianyz replied the topic: Re:He has another son. He is still married.
Don't worry ,now past is past.God will sure give you the opportunity to be a great mom! My Best wishes

More
11 years 2 days ago #3 by tapiaal
tapiaal replied the topic: Re:He has another son. He is still married.
No... She doesn't know about ME, she doesn't know nothing about our relashionship and she has no idea about the preagnancy... He is triyng the divorce, but he doesn't want hurt her, and for this, he doesn't say anything!

More
11 years 2 days ago #4 by tapiaal
Are you in the same situation? Do you have any thought about lose your dreams? Are you scare to be alone? Never have a family, a husband, a good place to your son? I am scare to death! He thinks I did this (preagnancy) on purpose! How? I love the baby idea, but I am thinking I am losing all my dreams, my life, my chances (personal, profissional)... Do you had the same fears?
:sick:

More
11 years 3 days ago #5 by *haley*
*haley* replied the topic: Re:He has another son. He is still married.
its up to you on what you do...just go thro all the options and make the choice yourself... read what people have to say about their abortions, adoptions, and having the child themselves.... i can tell you this it may be hard if you have this child but my sister says that everyday she sees her beautiful son she thinks of what a blessing he is to her no matter what

More
11 years 3 days ago #6 by tapiaal
Thank you for your reply. I think he wants the abortion (will be easier for him)... What can I do?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl