Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

deperately need help

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:deperately need help
I agree with Tiffany, so I will probably repeat most of what she has already stated.... Though, I agree, If he doesnt care about the life of your unborn child ...that he did also create... he doesnt care about you. Dont stress yourself because that will just make things worse, for yourself, but the baby also. Believe it OR not! I believe you should tell your parents, because you're gonna need their help, support. Be sure to keep calm. If you need anything please let me know...

Nicki<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/06 15:50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Best Wishes
Hi There!
I some what can help you, I think. At least- give you suggestions. I think first you should tell someone who you trust. Second, try to tell one of your parents. I think that is for the best.

Do you have anything for the baby? Have you been going to the doctors?

Nicki<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/06 15:48

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by FetusAndMe
FetusAndMe replied the topic: Re:deperately need help
hey girl! a friend gave me this really good advice. If you aren't married, and are pregnant always ask yourself, can I do this without the father? I'm 26 weeks pregnant... and only 17. My boyfriend and i weren't together very long before I got pregnant (try a couple of months)... that's not a very firm relationship to base any childs life on, no doubt. I've always believed that children are a blessing from God, and that they have a purpose in your life... so I thought about it... even thought he's being supportive at this moment... if something happened, could i handle this on my own?? And I know I can. I know, no matter what, i will find a way for my child to live a wonderful happy life. You have the option to do the same. If you believe in yourself, you don't need anybody but that smiling angel, that you'll be seeing in about 7 months. There are millions of obstacles through life... that will never change. Don't let this be an obstacle you don't believe you can overcome

• Teemac
  • Teemac's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Teemac
Teemac replied the topic: Re:deperately need help
A baby is a blessing. You have been given a gift. Focus on that gift and the trust that God put into YOU to care for, protect and love. That guy is a jerk and that isn't your fault. If he wants to miss out on a beautiful woman and a beautiful baby, that's HIS loss. And some wonderful guy will recognize the beauty in you and your child and you will all be better for it. Do your best to walk away. He may come back and he may not. If he chooses not too, so be it. Talk to your family and your friends and muster up as much support as you can stand and be the mother that God entrusted you to be. Best wishes.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:deperately need help
I just turned 17. I found out I was prego when I was 7 weeks along. The dad is still in my life and I love him to death. I have to raise the baby using one arm thanks to a car accident that I was in. I'd tell your parents asap. You need OBGYN appts and most of the time, parents that you think will flip out will be supportive of you. i'm lucky that I have the babys dad/my fiance to help me though all of this but even if he wasnt there, i still would have the child. You can get child support, WIC, Cash Assistance, etc

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #6 by *haley*
*haley* replied the topic: Re:deperately need help
i know exactly how you feel... but you have to move on stop dwelling over this guy i dwelled over the father of my baby for so long that i started slacking off in my health and at work... it will only drag you down and you need to stay healthy for your baby and tell your parents they will help out with finacial parents always do...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl