Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my first and only

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:my first and only
oh hun...why did u let him talk u in to doing that?.....u should never let anyone influence you in your decisions....especially when it involves the life of someone who has no choice in the matter......i hope ur nightmares stop soon......
bren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by eager
eager replied the topic: Re:my first and only
im so sorry to hear that.boyfriends can be bastards.my boyfrend left me because i wudnt have an abortion.but dont worry,you will have babies in the future and they will be wonderful im sure

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 created the topic: my first and only
im new to this website and im from australia.

I just had an abortion on the 12/10/2006 at 2.00pm australia time

im just in the day after mood still really sore and tired.
having my abortion was not my decsion it was my boyfriends amd i wish i did not go through it its really painfull. they told me that i wont remember anything about before my operation but i do and i had really bad nightmares all night about them just terrible.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl