Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

BABY GIRL NAMES??

• gina lynn
10 years 10 months ago #1 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:BABY GIRL NAMES??
im having a boy (in two wks!) but if i would have been a girl, i would name her Giavanna, Evette, or LaToya.

Good Luck!!! gina lynn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:BABY GIRL NAMES??
I'm in the same boat as you.I'm stumped for names esp boys names although i really think im gonna have a girl.
I like that name you have picked out!

• Brinnay
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Brinnay
Brinnay replied the topic: Re:BABY GIRL NAMES??
I don't kno why but I love the names Jennifer, Paige, and Kaycie. When I got pregnant if i had a girl my Daughter was gonna be named Jennifer-Paige Elizabeth.(I like the hyfinated name). And for a son it was going to my Tyler Anthony..I miscarriaged and I still plan to use those names for my children.

<3Brinnay, 17

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:BABY GIRL NAMES??
Before I lost my baby girl...her name was gonna be Xarrianna...It sounds like you would spell it Zarrianna...Well thats all the names I can think about because if I ever get pregnant again...and its a girl...thats wat I'm gonna name her :) I hope you can think of something in time...you dont wanna ponder & think when you have her & the nurse is standing over you waiting for you to tell her a name LOL :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:BABY GIRL NAMES??
I am still going with my daughter's name, Elizebeth... \"Lizzy\"

:)

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by baby_girl_lyons
baby_girl_lyons replied the topic: Re:BABY GIRL NAMES??
lilani
kelani
kilani
alani
ayana

Real big on hawaiian names i think that they are beautiful!! as far as middle names not to sure but i was always told that a middle name always means something big and always has a special meaning!!!

Me and my boyfriend are going to choose from these names but we are definatly stuck there all so beautifuL!!!

Good luck in choosing your baby girls name

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl