Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Why Me

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:Why Me
you need to tell your parents and start thinking of doing it yourself or if you have a good friend who can stand by you while you tell them-it doesnt sound like your bf is much help right now.
no matter what, you can do this and you can have this baby-even if they all reject you. it is your body and your baby. sometimes when peple are mad or shocked or disappointed they say mean tings, but just hang on, time will heal and in the end they will be ok becasue they have to be for you. so dont get scared if the worst seems to be happening, it wont stay that way and if it does, you have lots of friends to support you and us here on this site. there are alot of resources to help too. pray to God and he will guide you and protect you-he will not let you fail. you can do this. i am praying for you too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Crystal32
Crystal32 replied the topic: Re:Why Me
I was young when I got pregnant and it was hard telling my parents. They wanted me to get an abortion at first but I just said I could not do it. I felt so alone and scared - for me and the baby. My boyfriend (now my husband) was suportive but it was hard because he put me in the middle of my parents. he resented them for wanting me to have an abortion. I live in the south (bible belt), straight - a honor student, even passed up a full academic scholarship to have the baby. It was so hard at first because you feel like your parents will hate you and people will look at you differently and even get ashamed. But I am telling you, this did not last long. My parents came around and I do not know what I would do with out my little 7 year old girl now. It was hard but worth it - 100%. there is nothing like being a mommy and like someone said, there is a reason for everything you may not see it now. I have 2 babies, and pregnant again. My family is not rich, but we are not poor - we have what we need and it did work out. i see the bigger picture now. I know you are scared but the best support you will have is from your parents. they may get upset, but I promise they will stll love you and when they see the sonogram and feel the baby, their hearts will melt. Please let them know so you can get a check up and make sure all is well! i wish you the best of luck and will pray for you.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Why Me
Being a Christian isn't about being perfect, but about being forgiven. If your parents live by their faith, and I'm assuming they do if you were a churchgoing girl, then they'll forgive you and support you too. They might be disappointed and scared for you at first, but they'll come around. I agree with having someone mediate if you're scared to tell them. It could even be your doctor. Give them time for it to sink in. I know some folks have awful parents, but only you know your parents' personalities. Good luck.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by stitch
stitch replied the topic: Re:Why Me
You didn't screw anything up. I'm a \"good church girl\" too and even we make mistakes! I hope that you don't get on urself too much bout it! If ya need someone to talk to, I am here! :-) Your parents will love you no matter what and they'll forgive you and ya know what - they'll love the baby just as much as they love you!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by LovesSuicide
LovesSuicide replied the topic: Re:Why Me
Awe, im so sorry. I know what your going through. I was 15 when i got pregnant i was so scared to tell me parents but i had to some way. So i wrote them a note. And i thought they would kill me. Turns out they were there for me and supported me the whole way. Have you told your parents yet?

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:Why Me
please dont have an abortion, it will be the worst mistake you will ever mske, trust me i had one two months ago and i wish everyday that i did not go through it.

lisaxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl