Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

loosing something

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:loosing something
you are doing the right thing by your daughter. the people looking after your daughter are there to look after her. they know what there doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:loosing something
It will be okay...You will see her later :-)

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by krystelandgabe
krystelandgabe replied the topic: Re:loosing something
I take my son to daycare and it is so hard for me to do it, but u still have to do what you have to do, You will start to get used to it and it wont be so bad anymore, and plus, you will be so excited to pick her up when you pick her up, i now that everyday i am so excited to pick Konor up! You will be okay, just bare with it, it will get easier!

• gina lynn
  • gina lynn's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #4 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:loosing something
i will be going through the same thing within the next year. im due in 2 wks and then next fall i will begoing back to school, and will have to put my son i daycare, which i wish i didnt have to. but just think anout it this way, you are doing whats is best for her. by finishing school you will be able to support her much better in the future, so keep your head up girl and press on. my thoughts and prayers go out to you on this one. best of luck to you.

gina lynn

• yomaira
  • yomaira's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #5 by yomaira
yomaira created the topic: loosing something
i'm going through a hard time. i'am in school and i have to take my daughter to the daycare it broke my heart because i do miss her su much. i will like some one to help me in this one.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl