Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

did anyone ever feel like they did the wrong thing

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by THIS SITE IS WAK
THIS SITE IS WAK replied the topic: Re:did anyone ever feel like they did the wrong th
i feel like i did everything wrong in my life s0o far i love my daughter and her father but i had a loss in the past that im still heart broken from... i guess we learn from our mistakes.. if it doesnt kill us it gotta make us stronger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by lilangel2oo6
lilangel2oo6 replied the topic: Did u ever think before u reacted?
:unsure:
Everyone in here thats made a terrible mistake. Can u honestly and truthfully say that u thought before u reacted? I mean, there are girls (take me for an example) who say that they had an abortion and u ask them if they truly thought it out to see if that was the right thing to do. And they say YES! DUH! YEAH! MMMM-HMMM! But then at the end after the true nightmare has happened. They end up crying wishing and praying that it had never happened. Hopeing that tomorrow morning when u wake up u'll still have that little person growing inside that little tummy, but then u come to realize that he/she is not there anymore. U start to notice that u dont feel the little fluttering in ur tummy. And thats when u realize that u NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT :unsure: . [/size]Now for all the girls that has said that they really thought about it... CAN U HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY SAY THAT U REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE U REACTED. :unsure:

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:did anyone ever feel like they did the wrong thing
yea i feel like tht all the time but then i know that i made the disission and did let ayone talk me into doing something that i didnt want to and taht helps me get through it. jst try and focus on the good in your life

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:did anyone ever feel like they did the wrong th
i feel like crap after having my abortion, the first thing i did after my operation was cry and cry and still 5days later im still crying. It was not my decesion it was my boyfriend. He gave me a choice him or my baby i chose him.

another reason why i chose him coz i knew deep down in my heart i could not support my baby. and i believe i have to be married and own my own home before i can have my babies

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:did anyone ever feel like they did the wrong th
I feel that way everyday about one thing or the other. Why?

• jo
10 years 9 months ago #6 by jo
jo replied the topic: Re:did anyone ever feel like they did the wrong thing
No...
I have never felt that I did the wrong thing. I prayed long and hard and it is one of the times in my life that I believe God very clearly and truly led me in a very difficult situation.
7 years later I found out that the would have been father molested his 5 year old daughter by another woman. I believe with all of my heart that the Lord knew best and gave me the right answer. It is not always wrong to terminate a pregnancy. Sometimes it is the right thing to do. That's why it really is and should be a personal decision, and between a woman, God and her family.
No doubts here.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl