Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Abortion

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Abortion
i kind of agree with the other girls who say you don't have a right to talk about it when you haven't done it...but then again i am on the fence about the abortion thing....i am pregnant and i have friends who have had abortions, i have also done research on the subject...and in that research i have found that of the 46 MILLION yearly global abortions 95% of those women REGRET their decision to do so........so i do not agree with the other girls' choice of how to tell you that do shouldn't say that....... plz the next time ANY of you decide to bring up the abortion subject pick your words wisely......it's the smart thing to do.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Abortion
Wow. How sad. Nobody should be 'forced' to have a/n Abortion. If anyone needs to talk. I have not and will never experience an Abortion, but I am willing to talk and listen if you need too...

Nicki

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:Abortion
I know what you mean when you think it's wrong. I do to. I don't believe in it what so ever, BUT, that doesn't meant that the people who had one should be judged. Its kind of like religion in a way. Everyone believes something different. You wouldnt go criticizing a muslim b/c your christian, everyone believes in different things. I personally believe that there is other options but some people dont, ya know?

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:Abortion
well I agree because I have seen pictures too. Woman getting abortions at 6 months and stuff & the baby is just about fully grown. I am against abortions too but everyone has their own reasons & opinions to it. But most girls regret it because they want their babies eventually. Like me...I miscarried & I cry for my baby all the time...while somebody out there is killing theirs...it hurts when you think about it...but things happen for a reason.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:Abortion
you should not say stuff like that if you have not gone through an abortion because it does hurt.

Trust me i had one

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by EmmyB222
EmmyB222 replied the topic: Re:Abortion
Exactly... It has never happened to you. So have no right to be on here talking about it.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl