Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I may be pregnant

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by ChantiStar
I took a test with just an Eckerd's brand. It doesn't matter what brand it is, they all work. My experience was this: first time I took it, it was negative, second time I took it it went positive right away---two lines, zoink!!!! Right in my face. The time bn ea test was possibly weeks or months so......that's all I have to say about that.

And also, I too, took the last test after I missed my period. Bummer, it was positive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• koneisha
  • koneisha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #2 by koneisha
I think to get your best results you should go to the doctor home pregnancy test arent always correct.

• prettymommy
  • prettymommy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #3 by prettymommy
i took a first response test 4 days before my period was due and got a positive so i reccomend that brand.

• Monica
  • Monica's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #4 by Monica
I would take it after you miss your period. The chances of early detection are very small. Only my experiance after having 4 children+ 6misscarriages.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by Jonluver
it depends on which kind you get. It will tell you on the box. There is a website that you can buy some from that let you test only 6 days after you ovulate. But if i were you i would wait until you miss your period. it's moe acurate.

• inothismuchistru
11 years 11 months ago #6 by inothismuchistru
1 week after you miss your period

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl