Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Screwed up

• Pauline
  • Pauline's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Pauline
Pauline replied the topic: Re:Screwed up
Hello
I know what you are going through. and yes I went to my doctors an he said that stress can make you not have one for 6 months or so .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Candy
  • Candy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Candy
Candy replied the topic: Re:Screwed up
Hello again, Okay, my period is now two and a half months late, The pregnancy tests are all negative. Remember though, I was late before having unprotected sex. I figured that by now the tests would have good results, but I am still not sure. I can't go to a doctor to see what's wrong just yet because we don't have the money right now. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? My boyfriend thinks it might be stress... but can stress delay it that much?

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by CIN
CIN replied the topic: Re:Screwed up
Okay everyone is different, but thats how I was when I got pregnant. I thought I got my period but it just stopped..I guess it would of been spotting. I had my \"period\" for 3months and I was pregnant...Just like my girlfren, she got her \"period\" for 5 months and she was pregnant. They were obviously not regular periods but we were both naive and just thought okay so are period is different this month. Who cares right?
Look just go take a test, because the longer you wait the less options you have. Whatever your decission is, I hope you make the right one in the end. Godd luck, and keep us updated!!!

• autumn
  • autumn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #4 by autumn
autumn replied the topic: Re:Screwed up
i would suggest you take the test and see what happens...especially cos youve already missed your period....Tests may not always work properly though and therefore may not put your mind at rest. i think you should prob go to a doctor or a walk in clinic...you get the results the same day!

• Candy
  • Candy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Candy
Candy replied the topic: Re:Screwed up
It's me again... another problem. Tonight I went to the bathroom, and well, I noticed some redish brown coloring in my underwear, and I didn't know what to think. So when I was done, I got up and looked in the toilet, and it looked like I had gotten my period. In that little amount of time, the water had turned completely red. Well, about an hour later, I went to shower, and I noticed their wasn't any blood on my pad. It had stopped. Is this spotting, And since my period was already a late BEFORE I had sex, could I take a HPT and get accurate results? PLEASE HELP!!!!

More
11 years 3 months ago #6 by Sarahbearah
Sarahbearah replied the topic: Re:Screwed up
i know it must be scary for you but you just have to have faith that everything will be okay in the long run,it's hard but you have to try to look at the big picture. If you are pregnant,naturally your parents will be upset,but it's like waiting thru a storm,eventually everything will work out for the best. try not to let the stress of the situation get to you.
good luck!
xxoo

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl