Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm 14 and need help........

• xLiL shelli BoOx
10 years 7 months ago #1 by xLiL shelli BoOx
xLiL shelli BoOx replied the topic: Re:I'm 14 and need help........
SWEETIE YOU NEED TO GO SEE A DOCTOR RiGHT AWAY BECAUSE YOU NEED CERTAiN ViTAMiN PiLLS FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY . TELL YOUR & BOYFRiENDS FAMiLY ASAP !!!!!!!

THE LONGER YOU WAiT THE HARDER iT WiLL BE !:pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• teachermom
  • teachermom's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #2 by teachermom
teachermom replied the topic: Re:I'm 14 and need help........
You must go to the doctor.

I am worried about your ability to raise a child. You are \"afraid\" of getting yelled at? Yes - that's typical at your age - but how on earth can you be a mom - which will come with FAR more difficulties than being yelled at?

You can no longer be selfish. I'm sorry -that's the reality of having a child inside of you. Now that babies' needs come before your own - every time - FOREVER. You can control that now by going to a doctor, getting an exam and taking your vitamins.

If you cannot (and few 14 year olds can) be 100% selfless for the rest of your life than oyu must consider placing this baby up for adoption.

Every child on earth deserves to ahvea parent that doesn't consider it a sacrifice to raise them.

You are so young. Please think about your options carefully. As much as you want it to be - the reality is that you will not likely be with this boy forever. In the real world almost nobody stays together from middle school until old age.

Good luck - and please take care of this baby now NOW.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:I'm 14 and need help........
First, I wish you the best of luck. Second tell someone about what you're going throuhg, and Third, Go to the doctors to be sure all is well...

Take Care,
Nicki

• Babykatie06
10 years 8 months ago #4 by Babykatie06
Babykatie06 replied the topic: Re:I'm 14 and need help........
<br><br>Post edited by: Babykatie06, at: 2006/11/07 16:29

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:I'm 14 and need help........
You really need to go see a doctor. Not your actual doctor but an OB Gynecologist. Tell your parents asap. They can't kick you out cuz your a minor. I mean, they can but not legally. Theres a lot of help out there. I'm 16 and 25wks (6 months and a week :-p) pregnant. You should have been getting bloodwork by now so please go see a doctor. if you need anything email me

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by vixxy
vixxy replied the topic: Re:I'm 14 and need help........
i thought my family would kick me out, they were mad, but thats because they loved me and were in so much shock, it does take time but its better they know, u cant avoid it forever... u need help with ur situation, if u really dont want to tell your parents then go to your doctor at least, u have to make sure that u want the baby before you keep it, you have got to know all the possible choices, brining up a baby wouldnt be easy, especially with being at school, pregnancy is hard and you will NEED alot of support, someone to talk to. i think your parent would almost be greatful u told them, pleased (even if they dont act like it at first) that u could trust them enough to tell them

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl