Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

14 and pregant

• Maggeo
  • Maggeo's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Maggeo
Maggeo replied the topic: Re:14 and pregant
14 is so young. Please really think about this. My husband and I are 27 and 28 and we are scared about trying to a have a baby. We want a baby very much too. Again please really think about this and make the best decision for you and your baby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aisha
  • Aisha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Aisha
Aisha replied the topic: Re:14 and pregant
Telling people that you are expecting a baby is hard, even when you're considered \"old enough\" to have one. Becoming a mother is wonderful experience and regardless of what someone else thinks, trust in your heart that you've been chosen to carry that child for a reason. Someone up there wants your little one to be here just as much as you do. Just make sure you stand firm in your decision, even when other people will have differing opinions. It won't be easy, but just remember you have to be strong, not only for yourself and your boyfriend, but for the little person the two of you created together! People will doubt, but prove them wrong by showing your dedication to your decision. Good Luck!

• dee woods
  • dee woods's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by dee woods
dee woods replied the topic: Re:14 and pregnant
Well, I am 19 years old, and I am in the United States Air Force, and I am 5 months pregnant. I was scared to tell my parents that I was pregnant, cause I graduated just last year, just joined the military last year, and I am not married. Honestly, I am going to be very frank with you. You can't predict how your parents are going to react. In your case you are only 14 years old, so you and I both know they are not going to take it lightly. You can't change what has happened already. A baby is a gift from God, and there is alot of responsibility that comes along with it. I know being the oldest child practically raising my 2 brothers and sister is just as hard, probably harder. Just keep your head up, finish school and become somebody, at least beat the odds. I have a stable life and I know this is going to mentally challenging. But stay strong for yourself as well as your baby. You and your baby are going to grow up together. It's not easy!!! But stay strong.

• Codie
  • Codie 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #4 by Codie
Codie created the topic: 14 and pregant
Hi my name is Codie.
I am only 14 years old and I am pregant. Me and my
boyfiend want a baby more than anything right now.
I just don't want his family or my family to hate us.
How could we tell are familys.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl