Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

21 wks pregnant

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: \"Baby Boy\"
Congrats to you and yours!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by Shana
Shana replied the topic: Re:21 wks pregnant
I had a girl but if I would have had a boy I would have named him Caleb Patrick Gabrielle

• gina lynn
11 years 5 months ago #3 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:21 wks pregnant
congradulations! im glad everything is going so good for you. i am also 21 wks pregnant and i will name my son antonio!!! im so excited i just had an ultrasound last week and they said he was 10 inches long and wieghs 13 onces!!!

More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:21 wks pregnant
I named my son Trystan. I like the names Riley and Roman too.

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by CIN
CIN created the topic: 21 wks pregnant
I wrote the one pregnant at 21years old and I wanted to thank the people for righting their responds. It really did help..so thank you.
I also wanted to right that I'am having a baby boy and the doctor says everything looks good. When I first went in for the ultra sound, I was so scared to see something that wasn't normal. Everything tured out good, and I fall in love instantly. I had tears of happiness in my eyes, and realized he will be my everything. I love him already and I don't even know who he is...My boyfren and I have worked our differences and everything has been so good. We even got a place together and should be moving in by the end of this month. I'm scared but excited at the same time..everything is changing so fast. My family has been there for me 100% and I'm happy that I'am getting the love I need right now. Somedays I still feel down, but I know soon I'll have a son, my own place and my boyfren and I will do what it takes to make our son have a happy and healthy life. I'm half way there and soon I'll be giving birth..OMG thats so scary!!! I hate pain!!! Yeah also at the ultra sound, my baby seemed as thou he was having his own party inside me. It was crazy!! he was doing flips, and basically dancing..crossing his legs, sucking his thumbs..doing everything possible...he seems hyper LOL..I don't know..the doctor says thats a good sign, so I'm glad hes moving around alot. If anyone has any boy names..suggestions are welcomed. Love you all and thanks for your responds again to my last one.

Cinny

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl