Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

how do i cope?

• me!!!!
11 years 2 months ago #1 by me!!!!
me!!!! replied the topic: Re:how do i cope?
Well I know exactly what you have been through as I have been through it THREE times. I am physically scared to get pregnant now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kristin
11 years 3 months ago #2 by Kristin
Kristin replied the topic: Re:how do i cope?
I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. I have been in your shoes and it doesn't make sense right now...infact it never really makes sense. You have to get to the point where you can trust that what happened really was meant to be. Time will heal your heart and there will come a time when you can do this again. It's like you didn't know you wanted it that bad until it happend to you. If this wasn't planned than maybe this is time for you to take and evaluate your situation...get things in line for you to be able to plan this miracle later. I maybe talking too much now...I know you are hurting, hang in there and take it one day at a time. My prayers are with you girl!!! KB

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by ashfield
ashfield created the topic: how do i cope?
:( a few days ago I found out I was pregnant. My bf and I were so happy. But yesterday when I went to the doctor I found out I had a miscarrage! I've been crying ever since and I just don't know what to do! has this happened to any of you? How did you cope? :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl