Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

abortion safe or not??

• Amy
  • Amy's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #1 by Amy
Amy replied the topic: Re:abortion safe or not??
Hek no.u could die!:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SHINELL
  • SHINELL's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #2 by SHINELL
SHINELL replied the topic: Re:abortion safe or not??
I HAD 1 ABORTION BEFORE AND BY A MONTH I WAS PREGNANT AGAIN .....BUT BEFORE I DID IT I THINK TO MYSELF WAT IF THIS IS MY ONLY CHILD....... ANYWAYZ MY ADVISE TO U IS DONT DO IT.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Blondie_gurl83
Blondie_gurl83 replied the topic: Re:abortion safe or not??
The Dr.'s will tell you that pyshically it is safer then carrying a pregnancy to term. Yet, the emotional stuff you will deal with is more than you can imagine. If I could go back and relive the day I had mine, I would and it would be a different day today.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by steph608
steph608 replied the topic: Re:abortion safe or not??
Thats a tough question. I've had one and in my opinion its NOT safe. It not only physically damaging but EMOTIONALLY. Depression, tears, isolation are just some of my problems. So in a nutshell no its not!

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #5 by koneill
koneill replied the topic: Re:abortion safe or not??
There is no way of knowing. Thats what my doctor told me when it took me 7 yrs to conceive after my abortion. I got pregnant twice before my abortion with no propblem. So best bet is not to abort. The abortion may put you in such a depression or even if you cant conceive when you want will you ever forgive yourself for missing that chance of a lifetime.

• Ashfield
  • Ashfield's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 weeks ago #6 by Ashfield
Ashfield replied the topic: Re:abortion safe or not??
My mom had a D&C and then the doctor said something went wrong with it and she couldn't have kids again. So no it's not safe!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl