Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???!

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???!
just to let you know it's ILLEGAL for your mom to even say anything close her forcing you to get an abortion....no one can make the choice for you, and it's illegal for ANYNODY including parents to force their daughter to get an abortion...so if you want this baby you can keep it...and you will be 18 by the time you will have it, and even if you weren't she couldn't force you to give it up for abobtion either, because once you have a baby you are an adult (even a thirteen years old)....so good luck with your situation...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by filledwithjoy1
filledwithjoy1 replied the topic: Re:CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???!
Keep the baby ... by the time your 6 months pregnant you'll be 18 .... then your mother can't tell you that you have to abourt it..... think about what your mother is telling then think about what is right!!!!.. and i can tell just by the way your wirting it sounds like to me you know what the right thing to do is... now all you have to do is just make that choice... take care

More
11 years 16 hours ago #3 by MyZombieHeart
MyZombieHeart replied the topic: Re:CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???
You'll be 18 even before the baby is born. If you think you're strong enought o do it, by all means sweetheart, DO IT!

NO one can push you into something you don't want to do, especially when it comes to YOU deciding if YOUR child lives or dies.

My thoughts are with you, please do not hesitate to send me an email. I'm usually on or near the computer all day. I'm not a religious person, or I'd pray for you.

Be strong. Only YOU can make this choice. <3

More
11 years 1 day ago #4 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???
Email me if you want. I'm in a Georgia military town myself, maybe even the same one as your sweety.

More
11 years 1 day ago #5 by ashmo
ashmo replied the topic: Re:CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???!
haha guess u didnt notice the date of this post. its dated MAY and its DECEMBER. dont u think i wuldve made up my mind by now?? that was 7 months ago! but im 33 weeks pregnant with a little girl and married my babys daddy and i couldnt be happier..

More
11 years 1 day ago #6 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:CAN I KEEP MY BABY OR WILL MY LIFE BE RUINED???!
DONT GET AN ABORTION!!!!! you love your baby that is all that matters!!!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl