Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

14...cant tell my mom

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by williskats2009
williskats2009 replied the topic: Re:14...cant tell my mom
Hello there!! The best way to tell your mom is to sit down with her(make sure it is just the two of you) and just let it out. You will feel so much better after you tell her. Even if she gets mad at you she will always be there for you. You and your boyfriend can't keep all this inside of you. YOu need to speak the truth and tell your parents. It will be very hard but trust me you will feel so much better that you let that off of your chest. Im here for you!!

Lindzy

~*Lindzy*~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• *jess*
11 years 2 months ago #2 by *jess*
*jess* replied the topic: Re:14...cant tell my mom
hey hunni, hope you're ok. i know how u feel bout ur mum, but if you know she'll be there for you, just tell her. even if she'll be a bit angry, im sure she'll come round when she sees how much it means to you. at least you have your bfs support yeh? good luck wit tellin her, im here if ya ever wana talk xxxxxx

• rippedjeans_tahoedre
  • rippedjeans_tahoedre's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by rippedjeans_tahoedre
rippedjeans_tahoedre created the topic: 14...cant tell my mom
i am 14 years old and there is sympotoms that i am pregnant and if i am im going to become a mom i could never toadoption or an abortion... my boyfriend says that we will keep her-him also. butwe are happy and upset about the situation...if i am we will make to best out of it... and if im not then we will be more careful...both of us just cant find the hert to tell our parents none of them....i cant even tell my mom. but i know she will be there...
help me with a way to tell her...
danyale

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl