Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm Pregnant again.....

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by mia2004
mia2004 created the topic: I'm Pregnant again.....
April 8 I went to the doctor becuase I wasn't feeling like myself lately. I came in for a migrane and my diagnosis was that I'm 4 weeks pregnant! I really couldn't believe it. All sorts of things were running through my head. Like (what should I do?) Should I keep it? Keep in mind that I already have a daughter that is in her terrible two's. I wonder what how she is going to act when she notices the changes. I know it might be a little hard considering I am 19 years old but, I decided I'm going to keep my child and accept my responsibilities. I have just gotten on my feet. I have a full time job. The pay is great! I also have my own place. I just need to get a bigger place now. I believe everything is going to work out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl