Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Do I Tell the Father or Not?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:Do I Tell the Father or Not?
Let him know, he needs to know and he needs to take responsability, it doesnt matter if he has a new girlfriend, the baby is more important!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by LexisMom
LexisMom replied the topic: Re:Do I Tell the Father or Not?
Regardless weather you want him to be happy or not you need to tell him. and if he doesnt want to be with you or take care of your child thats his problem. You can do it on your own. Tell your parents and I'm sure they will help you. Plz think of the welfare of the child..every child needs their father.if the father doesnt want anything to do with the child thats their loss and not yours or the childs. if they think like that then they dont deserve to be a father to such a wanderful gift!

Kandi..

i grew up w/o my father and now i have a wanderful fiancee and a 11 mos old daughter and another child on the way. its not all that bad i promise!<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2006/04/21 16:03

• Marie Laskey
  • Marie Laskey's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Marie Laskey
Marie Laskey created the topic: Do I Tell the Father or Not?
My boyfriend recently left me he didn't give me a reason why i think he has found someone else. I found out i am pregnant a week ago and don't know whether or not I should tell him. I don't want to get in the way of his new relationship because i want him to be happy and at the same time I am still kind of hurt and don't want alot to do with him. Do I tell him or just deal with my situation on my own?

Rie

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl