Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i need some assurance

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by patrish
patrish replied the topic: Re:i need some assurance
thanks for replying. ive been having really weird pains in my stomach like pressure against my stomach and it goes all hard and feels very tender.im only almost 3 months. i have no clue what it could be

Patricia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HighDefinitionLove
12 years 4 months ago #2 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:i need some assurance
I had my daughter at 15, so i can relate. I was just as paranoid as you, i would get cramps all the time! As long as you've had no spotting, youre probably fine. The menstrual-like cramps are just due to your uterus stretching out for the little wonder growing inside you.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by patrish
patrish created the topic: i need some assurance
hi my names patricia. im 15 years old and just about 3 months pregnant. i went for my first pre natal doctors appointment and i heard my babys heart beat for the first time. it was very exciting and i have never been happier. except for the fact that every little cramp i get i am constantly worried that im going to have a miscarrage. after three months do u think im secure from miscarrage or could it still happen. i dont smoke drink or anything. i always eat healthy and take it easy. i know my baby will probably be fine and ill give birth to a healthy baby but im just paranoid. any advice.

Patricia

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl