Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

9 Weeks Pregnant...

• Teresa
  • Teresa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Teresa
Teresa replied the topic: Re:9 Weeks Pregnant...
Don't let yourself think that having a child means you have to give up all your dreams. Yes, you may have to put them off for a bit, but they can still happen, you can still go to college and travel, you'll just have to wait a bit. Who knows, this child may turn out to be a dream come true, even if they are unplanned. If you are fealing seriously depressed, you should see a doctor. Maybe some sort of medication could help. It may just be all the hormones from being pregnant doing a number on you, I don't know for sure. I wish you the best of luck and you will be in my prayers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anna
  • Anna's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Anna
Anna replied the topic: Re:9 Weeks Pregnant...
hey girl, your not wrong for still wanting to be a kid. i'm 17 and i'm 2 1/2 months pregnant. my boyfriend is white and i'm black. when i found out that a was pregnant i was surprised. i never thought that it would happen to me. but it did and i have to live with the fact that i'm going to have a baby in 7 1/2 months. so it not wrong to want to be a kid but you got to know when to grow up and take on your responsiblity as a teen mother. i know its hard because i'm going though the same thing. so hang i there you can do it.

sincerly, anna corning ,ny

• meghan
  • meghan's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by meghan
meghan replied the topic: Re:9 Weeks Pregnant...
i was like that at first- a little timid about things id miss but waaaaaaaaay more excited about what was to come. totally worth it! my daughters almost 6 months (wow!) and im in college! ;)

• Angela
  • Angela's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Angela
Angela created the topic: 9 Weeks Pregnant...
I am a christian and I messed up. My boyfriend is also a christian and its going to be hard for us to come out and tell people that im pregnant. We dont want to put a bad label on christians and we dont want people to think we are complete hypocrits. After I found out (about 2 weeks ago), we have been fighting a lot. We both love the baby and are excited but we just seem to get so aggrivated. He is 21 and Im only 18 and a senior in highschool and its hard to express to him how sad I am that I will never be able to experience things that normal teens my age get to experience. I wont be able to go to college and complain about a crappy roomate. I had plans of moving to Texas and traveling and visiting India this summer. I love to travel but it makes me depressed that I wont be able to have the time nor the money to do it. He doesnt understand because none of those things ever seemed to matter. I want to have a baby and I hate feeling depressed and selfish. Do many people fight after finding out they are having a baby? Am I wrong for still wanting to be a kid?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl